Privacy & Cookies
What information do we gather?
1.1 We gather information that relates to, and could identify you (e.g. your connection’s IP address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit this website).
How do we gather the information?
2.1 Information is gathered indirectly (e.g. using website technology)
Use of your information
3.1 We might use your personal information to:
(1) Remember you when you visit this website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; section 4 deals with this in more detail.
(2) Ensure materials on this website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
(3) Collate and log numeric Internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
(1) Remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
(2) Make this website work as efficiently as possible.
4.3 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “Help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
4.4 Google Analytics are one of the third parties we use to provide us with information about how users use this website.
Changes to this Policy
5.1 If we change this Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
5.2 If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at email@example.com and we will try to solve the problem promptly.
This Policy was last updated on March 3rd 2017